Wednesday, January 09, 2008

"Why I Love Kids" Photo Album


Hi everyone -

I'm not one to pass along silly emails (I'm far too serious and busy, ahem) but when this photo collection arrived in my inbox I couldn't resist. Some of these tot shots are staged, I think, but otheres are clearly spontaneous 'capture the moment' moments in kids lives. Enjoy - and if anyone knows the source of these snapshots, let me know so I can give full credit! Remember, if we can laugh at ourselves (and of course, others) it makes being a mom that much easier. P.S. Scroll down to the last photo - it's the best!








2 comments:

International babe said...

Very cute. Thanks. I will pass this link along to my friends with kids.

Anonymous said...

i like it a lot. Its like he's going to jump into the sea without a parent. Anyway, why is the road like that?





AVA:)